NLC Cultural Values
support our beliefs
and best practices.
Cultural Values – What We Believe
Our cultural values clarify the beliefs that we already care about and create our nonnegotiable behavior boundaries.
Our Values: Satisfying and Delighting
- We exceed our customer's expectations during every interaction.
- We provide an environment that is happy and welcoming.
- We provide new knowledge and skills which inspire our customers to go beyond their perceived limits.
- We create customers that do more than attend our programs; they speak to others with high regard about our company.
Our Values: Quality and Innovation
- We offer programs based on best practices and delivered by talented and knowledgeable presenters.
- We offer programs and services that are highly regarded in terms of time invested and dollars paid.
- We respond rapidly to change.
- We are each responsible for the quality of whatever we do.
Our Values: Respect and Enjoyment
- We are committed to integrity and trust in everything we do.
- We believe in being genuine, keeping commitments, listening, and having open communication.
- We delight ourselves by learning and having fun.
- We respect and value our customers, our supporters, and each other.