We're just a few days away from our (sold out!) 7th annual Leadership Conference with Keynote Speaker Sally Hogshead on May 10th. Because Team NLC has an active learning culture, we’ve been having a grand time learning our registered guests' Fascination Advantage assessment results via a veritable flood of phone calls, emails, and social media posts!
If you're joining us on May 10th and haven't yet completed your assessment, there's still time. Be sure to use the link and code in one of our pre-Conference communications to get your own Fascination report. Share your results via social media and be sure to bring your report to Conference to get the maximum benefit from the Keynote.
Sally's Fascination Advantage assessment revealed that our team is composed of five different Personality Archetypes:
- Our CEO Emily is the Avant Garde. Her advantages are Prestige and Innovation.
- Director of Strategic Solutions Tuesdi Dyer is the Connoisseur, with advantages Prestige and Passion.
- Education Associate Laurel Westmoreland in our Rockstar; her advantages are Innovation and Passion.
- Operations Manager Lorraine Faithful is the Good Citizen, with advantages Trust and Alert.
- Director of Education and Communications Jen Dodd is the Intrigue. Her advantages are Passion and Mystique.
The NLC Board of Directors and Leadership Conference Planning Committee members have also completed the assessment and shared their two primary advantages with us. We've had some very interesting follow-up conversations and exercises during recent meetings that have helped us understand how each person brings very distinct and valuable characteristics to the table.
We're excited that Conference attendees will be able to quickly identify each other's Fascination Advantages thanks to specially designed ribbons they'll pick up ion the Exhibit Hall.... But we don't want to spoil the surprise: you'll just have to wait and see!
But this Conference isn't about sitting and listening. There is work to be done!
First, our guests will choose 2 of 6 breakouts to participate in during the morning--you can see the line-up (and get a jump on your breakout selections!) here.
And during the Keynote with Sally Hogshead, you'll be digging into your individual Fascination Advantage reports and creating your own Brand Anthem.
Our team worked on our own brand anthems during a recent planning retreat, and we know you're going to gain real insight not only into yourself but also your teammates.
We've found that knowing each other's Brand Anthem has helped us to work together more efficiently--and with even more enjoyment!
If you're wondering, here are our anthems:
- Emily delivers Creative Results.
- Tuesdi brings Unconventional Insight.
- Laurel contributes Unfettered Idealism.
- Lorraine generates Reliable Information.
- Jen fosters Insightful Innovation.
So our best advice for Leadership Conference is to arrive early and be prepared to gain crucial insights into how the world sees you!
Thank You to Our 2017 Leadership Conference Sponsors