NOTE: Registration is Closed. If you have any questions, contact Alex Furnari at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hillsborough County Grants Collaborative 2015 Conference
Grant Writing: Successful Practices for Competitive Proposals
The Hillsborough County Grants Collaborative brings you a full day of targeted training from experts in the grant writing field.
- Grant Literacy – What Does “That” Really Mean?
- Setting the Stage for Successful Outcomes Measurement
- Funder’s Panel - Granting agencies will share their insights on their funding priorities, how they review grant applications, common flaws seen in proposals and more!
- Building Grant Budgets
- Using Community Data to Strengthen Proposals
- Where to Find Grants - On-line Search Options
- Networking with funders and collaborators
Date: Wednesday, November 18, 2015
8:20 a.m. – 8:45 a.m. Registration & Continental Breakfast
8:45 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Conference
Location: Springfield College
The ATRIUM Building, 10117 Princess Palm Ave, Suite 200, Tampa, FL 33610. (Near the intersection of MLK and Falkenburg Road), exit to Falkenburg from I-75 or exit to MLK from I-4).
Cost: $40 includes continental breakfast, attendance fees, materials and lunch!
Please note: Refunds are not available for conference registration. Please bring your registration confirmation.
Also note: no scholarships are available for this conference. Registration limited to 100 participants.